Graphic Design Intern
Posted by Digitalmktgguru in on October 19, 2020
What’s Zora Digital All About?
We’re a Chicago-based digital marketing consulting firm. We’re all about being analytical and creative. Urban and universal. Lean and multi-faceted. We’re an eclectic group of people who share a common goal: we do whatever it takes to help our clients adapt and succeed in a digital age.
One of our core beliefs is data matters. Data informs every decision we make. It feeds into our strategies and tactics on how we help our clients create emotional connections with their market. There’s tremendous power in gathering and using data wisely and most companies haven’t mastered it.
An internship position at Zora gives you the rare, hands-on experience with tools and techniques that help companies succeed. We are glad to work with you to meet any requirements for receiving credit from your school for participation in an internship.
Media & Graphic/Digital Design Intern Position:
We’re seeking a talented graphic/digital designer to work with us during the fall semester to use intuition to communicate complex ideas and transform them into designs.
- Concepting original design treatment
- Development of all graphical elements (print collateral, video, web, digital and brand-related materials)
- Creating various brand-focused collateral, both for our clients and for our company
- Offering input and feedback throughout design rounds
- Currently pursuing your bachelor’s degree in graphic design (or a related field) and are able to receive credit upon the course completion of this internship
- Strong typography and graphic design skills
- Experience in utilizing InDesign, Photoshop, Adobe Suite, WordPress, Web Development Tools and Applications
- Organized to meet demanding deadlines
- Proactive and brings new ideas to the table
- An eye for detail and strong typographic and layout skills
- A diverse and adept portfolio of work
Do you have what it takes?
Zora means “sunrise” or “dawn.” The dawning of a new age is upon us, and we couldn’t be happier. New advancements inspire us, and we love new challenges. Feel the same way? If so, we want to hear from you!
Job Type: Contract
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Pay: $0.00 per hour
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org