Web Developer Intern - Winter
Posted by Maridsa Choute in on October 22, 2020
What’s Zora Digital All About?
We’re a Chicago-based digital marketing consulting firm. We’re all about being analytical and creative. Urban and universal. Lean andmulti-faceted. We’re an eclectic group of people who share a common goal: we do whatever it takes to help our clients adapt and succeed in a digital age.
One of our core beliefs is data matters. Data informs every decision we make. It feeds into our strategies and tactics on how we help our clients create emotional connections with their market. There’s tremendous power in gathering and using data wisely. We help companies leverage their data in ways that are proven to grow their business.
An internship at Zora gives you the rare, hands-on experience with tools and techniques that help companies succeed. We are glad to work with you to meet any requirements for receiving credit from your school for participation in an internship.
Web Developer Internship Position:
The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client’s specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
This candidate will work independently and in a small team to turn business requirements into functional websites. Candidate will provide support, maintenance and implementation of existing and new projects.
- Independently performs analysis to develop and implement high level designs
- Remains current on industry standards in web development
- Ability to research, develop and propose new technologies to improve application architecture
- Finds and recommends opportunities for continuous improvement
- Makes recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code
- Currently pursuing your B.S. in computer science or a related field
- 1-3 years experience in digital/online marketing and Content Management Systems (WordPress).
- Understanding of UI/UX, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards
- Understanding of basic SEO/SEM principles and processes
- Understanding of how web applications work, including security, session management, and best development practices
- Hands-on experience with website diagnostic and analytics tools
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while adhering to budgets and timelines
- Experience designing, editing and maintaining websites.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and in collaboration with others.
Do you have what it takes?
Zora means “sunrise” or “dawn.” The dawning of a new age is upon us, and we couldn’t be happier. New advancements inspire us, and we love new challenges. Feel the same way? If so, we want to hear from you!
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Pay: $0.00 per hour
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org